Forum Home > Request a Feature
Are we missing something? Give us your ideas
Page 1 of 1
Specifying Empty Seats?
Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Maybe this already exists somehow and I just missed it, but I'd like to be able to specify which seats are empty.

My home room uses 10-handed tables, but we are often short one or more players as people are off the the bathrooms, or we are just playing short toward the end of the night. I'd like to see an option in step 2 (where you specify villains in each seat) to select "empty seat" for a player who is out or just not there.

If a workaround exists (other than simply specifying fewer players in step 1) please let me know.
Re: Specifying Empty Seats?
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:01 am

Thanks for the post and this is a great idea! We can definitely whip something up to make it very clear a seat is empty; however, let us know your thoughts on the following work around:

1. Specify in the villain note that the player is up. Villain notes are a great way to explain anything about a player at the table. For example, you could just add a note that explains "This guy recently got up and not sitting down in this hand."
2. You could add it in the hand overview.
3. For the villain that's not at their seat - create a saved villain where there name indicates the seat is empty (e.g., "EmptySeat" or "PlayerBreak").

Our CEO and head of product appreciates whenever we get feedback from our users. Shoot him an email at ben@pokerpoise.com so he can send you a PokerPoise tshirt!

Thanks,
Team PokerPoise
Page 1 of 1