Forum Home > Feedback
Whether good or bad, we want to hear from you
Page 1 of 1
Can I create a hand without sharing or posting it?
Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:16 am

I want to create hands to use in videos, can I create them without posting them here? I'm not actually asking for forum advice. I don't mind them being shared here, but not really what I'm trying to use the site for.
Re: Can I create a hand without sharing or posting it?
Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 am

Right now, any hand you create will automatically be posted to PokerPoise; however, we want to point out a few things:

1. In our PokerPoise Product Roadmap, we have functionality to only share hands within your "network". We realize certain people and/or content only like to be shared amongst a certain group of people. In the future, you will be able to create a network within PokerPoise and if desired, share hands only amongst those in your network.
2. We are currently working on a feature that we call "Video Mode". When Video Mode is activated, PokerPoise will never pause unless you add a decision point (so you could record a video without PokerPoise automatically pausing after each street for feedback).

Let us know your thoughts on the above - our top priority is creating a product that meets our users needs. We are always open to suggestions. Thanks again!
Page 1 of 1