Forum Home > Feedback
Whether good or bad, we want to hear from you
Page 1 of 1
editing and going backwards is difficult
Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 am

I enjoy the product. I am part of a site called CheckShovePoker (not spamming) and I would like to use this to create videos to teach with. I admit I am new to any software of this kind, but I had some difficulties creating my first hand. The site seems simple and well organized, but I felt like it was imperative to have all your ducks in a row before you start creating a hand. When going backwards a step, none the info I had created was saved, so I had to start all over. Love the site, and it could have been user error, but going backwards seemed difficult to me.
Re: editing and going backwards is difficult
Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:17 am

Thanks for the feedback TylerPoker, we are glad you enjoy the product and would like to use it for your videos on CheckShovePoker!

In regards to going back and forth, so long as you use the go back/forward links at the bottom of each step (for example, if you're on Step 2 you will see a link in the bottom right to "Continue" and "Go Back to Step 1"; so long as you click "Go Back to Step 1" all previously entered data will be retained). Were you using the go back link within PokerPoise or the back button on your browser? Right now, the create a hand process does not support using a browsers back button; however, we are working to support this in the near future.

Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to your videos!
Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Is there any way to edit a hand after it's posted?
Tue May 23, 2017 6:38 pm

You sure can! To edit a previously creating hand:
-Go to My Table
-Make sure you're on the "Hands Created" tab
-Click the pencil icon on the hand you'd like to edit
-You will now be in edit mode. You can go through any step and make any change you'd like. When you're done updating, just make sure you go all the way through step 4 so everything saves.

Let us know if that helps!
Page 1 of 1