Forum Home > Sports Betting
Sport discussion in terms of lines, totals, props and more
Page 1 of 1
Who is punching there Ticket to Indianapolis.
Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:29 am

Kentucky vs ND Kentucky -11 that game could go either way KU win by 15 or win by 6. Same with Arizona vs Wisconsin Arizona -1 who would you take tonight?
Re: Who is punching there Ticket to Indianapolis.
Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 am

I like Notre Dame, but I would be a little scared to pull the trigger. Arizona versus Wisconsin should be interesting, I would take Wisconsin.
Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:20 pm

bstrumpf wrote:I like Notre Dame, but I would be a little scared to pull the trigger. Arizona versus Wisconsin should be interesting, I would take Wisconsin.

Thanks for the input bstrumpf
Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 pm

I agree with you Jrod the Kentucky spread could go either way; however, I would def take Notre Dame. Notre Dame plays tough teams every week in the acc and should be able to keep it under 10. I want to take Wisconsin because I have them winning in my bracket but if I were to bet I would go Zona - they've looked so damn good.
Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

jrod2767 wrote:Kentucky vs ND Kentucky -11 that game could go either way KU win by 15 or win by 6. Same with Arizona vs Wisconsin Arizona -1 who would you take tonight?

I agree with you on Kentucky here, JRod. Clearly the Wildcats have enough fire power to put up big wins against anyone in the country, but 11 is a big number against a confident Notre Dame team. Would a blowout surprise me? Not really. But a score within ten feels more likely so long as you trust the Irish backcourt, who is 6-2 against the spread this season as an underdog.

As for the Arizona game, the Badgers were impressive in their last game against UNC, adjusting their pace when they needed to in order to run with the Tar Heels. That said, Arizona is damn good and probably not talked about enough up until this point. In this game, my only play would be the Wisky money line.

Good luck, guys.
Page 1 of 1